This house is a fantastic opportunity to own a property that has been recently renovated internally and sits on a large block of land complete with both a garage and a shed. The size of the house and the block of land make this property an attractive proposition for both the owner occupier and the investor. The property has retained its external appeal as a beachside cottage and combines this with a totally modern internal revamp.
• Single level
• 890m² block rising from the road
• Fully fenced pet friendly yard with remote controlled gate access
• Front entertainment deck with sails for weather protection
• Stunning modern kitchen with modern appliances & extensive bench & storage
• Functional living space
• Dining area with abundant natural light
• Study/Office area
• Master bedroom with large ensuite
• 2 additional bedrooms with direct access to the back deck
• Family bathroom with toilet
• Fully tiled throughout
• Airconditioning & Ceiling fans
• All new window furnishings
• Attached carport
• Freestanding garage which could certainly be used as a home office or MPR
• Separate laundry with linen cupboard
• Garden shed in the back yard
• Extensive gardens
• Concrete Driveway and paths
Close to all Beachmere attractions and ready to move in by settlement date!
Tony and his team were easy to deal with, his experience and knowledge of the market was invaluable and he was very professional in his approach. He gave us suggestions on how we might improve the presentation of our home. The professional photography of our home was amazing. We were comfortable to leave our home in his capable hands - he looked after our pool and other maintenance in our absence during the sale process. There were many stressful moments but we had faith in our local agent. He was consistently superior to competing agents in a shaky market. We can’t thank you enough for your guidance and honesty throughout this process and would recommend you to any future seller (or buyer) without any doubt. Thank you Tony and your team for your care and attention. Kindest regards Jill & Chris Wells.